This Division is
involved in the construction, commissioning, testing and
maintenance of projects in the electricity sector as well as their
engineering, related civil works and turnkey projects. These
activities are carried out in the following sectors:
- Thermal and hydraulics power plants.
- Wind Farms.
- Renewable power plants.
b. Power Transmission:
- Transmission lines up to 500 kV.
- Medium and overhead grids.
- Substations up to 500 kV.
- Turnkey substations.
- Rehabilitation and maintenance.
- Rural electrification and medium low-voltage distribution.
- Service connections.
- Overhead and underground power lines.
- Controlling the industrial and domestic equipment through the
- Controlling and monitoring both DC and AC motors by a frequency
converter (AC Drive).
f. Special Projects:
- Live-wire work on power lines and substations applying
sophisticated equipment and highly skilled personnel.
Highways / Roads,
Bridges & Earth works l
Service & Maintenance
Offshore Engineering & Marine Services
Health & Safety